Cold Hands and Feet? Bad Circulation Is The Main Reason And This Is How To Treat It!
by Steven | March 14, 2016 8:41 pm
Cold hands and feet are few ways to find out if you have bad circulation. You can check for lower temperature at extremities, red or purple discoloration, numbness and tingly sensation. If you have any of those symptoms you might have bad circulation.
Some people say, why are my hands cold and some say my hands are cold all of the time.
However, it may sound terrible; but it is easily fixable and if treated it is not that dangerous.
Symptoms of bad circulation
- Numbness and/or tingling in the
- Discoloration on the skin (red, blue or purple)
- Temperature changes in
- Skin infections, cuts, or sores not healing as well or quickly as they should
- Muscle cramps
If you experience cold hands or some of the above mentioned symptoms you should check with your physician for bad circulation. Do not hesitate to check it out. If left untreated; it can lead to major problems and even amputation of limbs and many more.
How to deal with poor circulation:
- Avoiding prolonged pressure on your joints (elbows, knees, ankles) since these are the areas that can cut off the circulation.
- More exercise can be highly beneficial.
- Check with your physician about your weight. Having a healthy weight can help with this issue.
- Stay away from food products that contain: white refined flour, condensed milk and caffeine.
- Avoid eating red meat.
- Consume alcohol moderately.
- Add to your diet some food that contains more fibers.
- Hydration is extremely important.
- Stop smoking if you are a smoker.
- Eat a lot of garlic.
- Drink more grape juice.
- Vitamin E, Ginkgo biloba and cayenne supposedly have a good effect on this issue
- Visit a professional massage therapist to improve your circulation.
- To help with temperature changes, make sure your extremities are covered on cold weather.
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and whirlpool can help with all kinds of problems.
- Avoid stressful situations and start using some relaxation techniques. Yoga and breathing exercises are a great start.
All of the above are advices and tips that can help you with bad circulation. Since there are not a lot of good tips on the internet, we hope this list help you in your treatment. None of the advices mentioned above can hurt you in any way possible. They can just aid in your battle with bad circulation.
Source URL: http://healthadore.com/are-your-hands-and-feet-are-always-cold-bad-circulation-is-the-main-reason-and-this-is-how-to-treat-it/
Copyright ©2018 HEALTHADORE unless otherwise noted.