A vegetarian version of cabbage rolls, but with many nutritional benefits. This recipe calls for white beans, but you can use any other ingredient.
- 150 g white beans
- 1/2 pickled cabbage (medium size)
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- dried peppers
- bay leaves
- Cook the beans in water without salt and drain. In a pan with hot oil, fry the leek and garlic (previously finely chopped) and at the end add the beans, salt, pepper and stir well.
- Place even amounts of the prepared filling in each cabbage leaf, roll up tightly and arrange the cabbage rolls in a baking dish.
- On the bottom of the baking dish, place the finely chopped cabbage, then the cabbage rolls and above put some red peppers and bay leaves. At the end, cover the dish with two large cabbage leaves. Sprinkle with a few tablespoons of oil.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees, until the liquid has evaporated.