Skip to content
Quick, healthy and delicious idea for breakfast.
- 1 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 cups of chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped low-fat cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Whisk the egg whites and season with salt and pepper. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add the broccoli and stir until you get a light green color. Add the egg whites in the pan and stir.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover the pan. Bake or 30 seconds or until the cheese starts to melt. Fold the omelette in half and serve with toasted whole wheat bread.
- Health Benefits of Cleaning Your Furniture
- Carrot Milkshake