This is a vegetarian version of lasagna, prepared with broccoli and cheese. Delicious, healthy and very easy to prepare.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 375 ml milk
- 375 ml tomato sauce
- 1 package of lasagna sheets
- 500 g broccoli
- 250 g cheese (grated)
- 50 g cheese
- 80 g bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 250 ml water
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and grease the baking pan with butter or cooking oil.
- In deeper pot mix together flour, salt, pepper, garlic and milk. Put it on fire and stir until it boils. Pour the water into the tomato sauce. Sprinkle a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan. Place a layer of pasta, sprinkle again with tomato sauce and spread a layer of cheese and broccoli pieces. On top sprinkle with the white sauce. Repeat this procedure with the remaining lasagna sheets, and sprinkle with white sauce on top.
- Cover the pan with aluminium foil and bake 40 minutes. Then remove the foil and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bread crumbs, and bake another 10 minutes.
- Leave the lasagna to stand for 10 minutes before serving.