Delicious chicken combined with a refreshing sauce. A win-win combination!
- 225 g boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of low fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of ground jalapeño peppers
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- Preheat the oven previously. Put the chicken in a shallow dish and sprinkle with lime juice, salt and pepper to taste. Let it marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Mix yogurt, sour cream, parsley, jalapeño peppers and cumin in a small bowl. Season with salt and set aside.
- Put the chicken and onion on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 3-4 minutes at 180 degrees. Turn the chicken on the other side and sprinkle with a little onion. Bake for 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime, wrap tortillas in foil and place them under the baking tray in the oven.
- Slice the chicken thinly and fill each tortilla with chicken, onion, lettuce and sliced tomato. Add yogurt sauce and serve immediately.