Most of the people are exposed to some heavy metals without even knowing. Aluminum, mercury, cadmium, among others, can embed themselves into our central nervous systems and bones and bio-accumulate for years until we start suffering from acute health problems from heavy metal poisoning. Luckily, there is a simple combination of herbs that helps chelate (bind) the heavy metals in blood so that they are no longer circulating in the body.
Cilantro and Chlorella
Chelating agents are agents that bind to heavy metal toxic ions and then are removed from the body through our regular excretory channels. There are many pharmaceuticals that have long been the mainstay of chelation therapy for heavy metal poisoning and for removing heavy metals in blood, but they have dangerous side effects. However, there are two natural and powerful chelators called cilantro and chlorella.
Cilantro or commonly known as coriander is best used in conjunction with chlorella because alone it mobilizes more toxins then it can carry out of the body, so it may flood the connective tissue with metals previously stored in safer hiding places. If another binding agent isn’t used to help cilantro flush the heavy metals out, this can cause retoxification.
People who have eaten large quantities of salads full of coriander on daily basis have experienced this “side” effect with symptoms as moodiness, joint pain, terrible acne and more. While you were mobilizing heavy metals, they weren’t all excreted from the body fast enough. This means that you were detoxing and toxifying yourself at the same time!
All of those side effects can be avoided by simply adding chlorella – an intestinal absorbing agent and the retoxification of the system becomes prohibited. Recent studies are showing that heavy metal chelation with cilantro and chlorella can naturally remove an average of 74% of aluminum, 87% of lead and 91% of mercury from the body in only 42 days.
- It binds to dioxins and other environmental toxins
- It improves your body’s detoxification functions
- Improves glutathione levels
- Binds to heavy metals exceptionally well
- Alpha and gamma linolenic acids found in chlorella improves the absorption of important fatty acids
- Methyl-cobalamine can repair the nervous system and damaged neurons from heavy metal poisoning
- Chlorella contains vitamins B12 and B6
- Chlorella is high in amino acids
- Chlorella restores healthy gut flora
Chlorella is a subject of many studies and the scientists still don’t understand how it has developed over millions of years to be so effective in ridding the body of unwanted substances
- Highly effective and powerful chelator
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Antibacterial properties
- Increases HDL cholesterol and decreases LDL.
- Prevents gas and bloating
- Adds fiber to the digestive tract
- Fights anemia with high levels of iron and magnesium
- Reduces minor swelling.
- Promotes liver health.
- Can be used as an expectorant.
You might want to check if your magnesium levels are high enough before starting any serious chelation program since this mineral promotes ‘relaxed’ arteries and this can make elimination of toxins the removal of heavy metals in blood easier on the body.