Super healthy, delicious and refreshing beet soup.
- 3 pieces of beetroot
- 1-2 medium-sized cucumbers
- 4 eggs (boiled)
- 3-4 young onions
- 1 green garlic
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 700-800 ml yogurt
– Peel and cook beets until they soften. Then grate the beets.
– Boil and grate the eggs. Add chopped cucumber and young garlic and onion.
– Add the chopped parsley into the mixture.
– Then put two tablespoons of sour cream and stir well. Add yogurt and a few tablespoons (or more) water and stir again. Serve the soup cold.