Cancer Therapy And Early Warning Signals For The 5 Deadliest Cancers
by Michael | January 12, 2016 2:38 pm
Cancer therapy can cover breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung, colon and skin cancer, do you know their warning symptoms?
Knowledge is an advantage because the sooner we act, the more effective the treatments against these cancers are and the chances of recovery are high.
Symptoms and cancer screening – the earlier they are done, the better are the chances to recover
Most cancers evolve without making much noise, that is to say, they do not cause specific symptoms.
Then again if the signs are recognized at an early stage, the chances of detection and recovery are much higher.
It would be ideal to detect cancer using markers, that show positive long before the first symptoms and then to develop a treatment when the tumor is still small and not very aggressive.
This is the case for example of breast cancer through mammography, the cervical cancer through smears or lung cancer through pulmonary scanner.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
- Palpation of a hard lump in a breast, irregularly shaped, non-mobile but adherent tissue.
This ball can change the shape of the breast.
- A flow through the nipple or a change in the pigmentation or texture of the breast skin or areola, also constitute warning signs.
What are the symptoms of prostate cancer?
- Frequent urination, difficulty retaining urine or rather to begin to urinate, weak or intermittent urine flow, pain or burning during urination.
- The presence of blood in urine.
- Painful ejaculation.
- A dull ache in the lower back, hips or in the upper thighs.
What are the symptoms of colon cancer?
- The presence of blood, red or black stool.
- An unusual constipation or diarrhea.
- Recent abdominal pain.
- Unexplained weight loss.
What are the symptoms of lung cancer?
- A persistent cough, sputum containing some blood.
- A change in the voice.
- Shortness of breath.
- Repeated bronchial infections.
What are the symptoms of melanoma (the most dangerous skin cancer)?
- Any spot or mole that changes shape or color.
- An asymmetrical mole, irregular edges, a non-homogeneous color, of a diameter greater than 5 mm and evolves.
Identifying these symptoms should lead to immediate consultation with a doctor. The doctor may either reassure you or propose additional examinations. Again, the most important thing is to act early!
Source URL: http://healthadore.com/early-warning-signals-for-the-5-deadliest-cancers/
Copyright ©2018 HEALTHADORE unless otherwise noted.