If you want to prepare some delicious dessert for your family or friends, we recommend you one very easy, quick and tasty recipes for homemade chocolate pudding.
Chocolate pudding contains the same antioxidants as fruits and vegetables.
These antioxidants decrease the free radicals in the blood that cause cancer.
- 500 ml milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 90 g dark chocolate
- 100 g sugar
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 25 g starch
- 25 g flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In one bowl heat up the milk along with vanilla sugar. Melt the chocolate on steam.
- Beat egg yolks and mix them with sugar, flour and starch.
- When the milk is almost cool, take 100 ml of milk and pour it into the mixture with egg yolks. Then return this mixture in the bowl with milk.
- Add the melted chocolate and cook the milk until it reaches the boiling point, constantly stirring. Pour the cream in ovenproof dishes and bake for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes the pudding is ready to serve.