These homemade protein bars are very healthy, taste delicious and they are very easy to prepare. These protein bars with coconut and lemon, will keep you full and energetic.
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- 1 ½ cup dried raisins or dates
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut flour
- A little lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Soak the raisins or dates before you put them in a blender. Then place all ingredients in the blender and blend until you get the desired texture.
- At the bottom of the baking pan sprinkle some finely grinded almonds, then place the batter and press well with your hand or a spoon. Leave to cool for a few hours, cut into bars and that’s it.
- Thus prepared bars can be stored at room temperature for up to a month. If you don’t like lemon, you can replace it with some other citrus fruit, and you can add dried apricots or cranberries if you don’t like dried raisins or dates.
- You can also add some dark chocolate, honey, a variety of seeds or nuts.