The favorite summer meal of many hides a few secrets for a much better taste than usual. Don’t despair if you can’t get a perfectly cooked pasta. Just follow these few and simple rules that will turn you into a master chief in your kitchen.
How to prepare delicious pasta?
- Use large pots when boiling the pasta. It is much easier and you have greater visibility.
- Don’t add oil to the water. Put salt in the water since you boil the pasta, because that’s the way you can get the most delicious pasta. Keep in mind that a pound of pasta needs about 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Stir the pasta as soon as you put in the water and several times while boiling, if you want the pasta to not get stick to the bottom.
- If the packing of pasta says that you need to boil for 10 minutes, try it a minute before. Fresh pasta comes up to the surface once it’s done.
What should you never do?
- Never crush pasta before boiling.
- Cooking oil is never a good idea. It’s enough to stir to not stick on the bottom. If you add oil when boiling, no sauce will hold onto the pasta.
- Add a cup of water of the water in which you boil the pasta into the sauce you prepare.
- Never wash boiled pasta with water, it will lose half of the flavor you need.