This healthy Lemon-Coconut cake is a prefect blend of flavors and everyone in your family will love it. Very easy to prepare and delicious dessert that’s good for any time of the day!
- 250 g butter
- 300 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 230 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 85 g coconut flour
- 3 lemons (60 ml lemon juice and 3 tablespoons lemon zest)
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Beat butter until light and fluffy and gradually add sugar, beating well. Then add the eggs, one by one.
- Mix the baking powder and coconut flour and add it to the butter mixture. At the end add the lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Cover the baking pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture. Bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before serving and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.