Sagging breasts are one of those conditions that can cause insecurities with most of the female population. It can occur due to many reasons whether as a part of getting older or as a result of bad lifestyle choice. However sagging breasts do not only influence your appearance, they are equally affecting your overall health.
Factors that promote Sagging Breasts
Breasts are not muscle, they are made up of fatty tissues and glands that produce milk. Those fatty tissues and glands are covered with skin that is naturally elastic.
There are several factors that can ruin the skin’s elasticity and cause sagging breasts. Smoking can destroy the elastin protein and cause loss of skin elasticity. This causes the skin to become loose and sag instead of clutching the tissue.
One of the other reasons is weight loss or gain. 50 pounds gained or lost can have an effect on your breasts and can cause them to sag.
There are few things you could do to combat the sag and to promote breast health regardless of the cause.
- Maintaining Weight – First, you can try to maintain your weight. As we mentioned, drastic weight changes can have a bad effect. Keeping your weight at a healthy and consistent level will help your breasts stay stronger and firmer.
- Drinking Water – Drinking water is not only necessary but it is also beneficial for your skin. According to a study, if you don’t drink enough water, your skin will age quicker and that will cause your breasts to sag.
- Proper Nutrition – Another way is to have a healthy and proper nutrition. According to a research; eggs, hemp seeds, and vitamin C or basically any food rich in sulfur can promote breast health.
- Exercise – Exercise will also keep your breasts firm. If you need to lose some weight, be sure to keep your diet nutritious for not only breast health, but full body health. Avoid fried foods that can age connective tissue, just like you would avoid smoking.
- Aloe Vera Massage – All you have to do is massage your breasts with aloe vera gel, leave it on for ten minutes, and then wash it off. Start by doing this 5 times a week and the aloe will naturally strengthen your skin.
- Breasts Mask – Breast mask are one more effective way in promoting breast health. Here is one you can use.
- 1 tbsp. plain organic yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. vitamin E oil
Blend all the ingredients together, apply it on and massage your breast. Cover with an old shirt and leave on for 25 minutes and then rinse it off.