Besides the fact that this savory spinach pudding has phenomenal flavor it also looks fantastic and very decorative.
- 1 kg spinach
- 50 g butter
- 35 g flour
- 400 ml milk
- 150 g bacon
- 50 g cheese
- a bit of salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
1. Clean, cook and drain the spinach and then put it in a blender and blend until is smooth.
2. In a bowl on heat, melt the butter and add flour. While stirring, add the milk and cook about 5 minutes. Put the sauce in a blender and mix again.
3. Chop bacon into cubes and add it to the blender. Mash the cheese with a fork, and then mix it with the spinach. Season the mixture to taste.
4. Grease the baking molds with butter and flour and fill them with the prepared mixture.
5. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Put the baking molds in deeper baking dish, fill it with water and allow to bake about 50 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, boil the eggs and allow them to cool. Separate the whites from the yolks. Chop the egg whites and the yolks into small cubes, add vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt and mix well.
7. Allow the spinach pudding to cool slightly, decorate with the sauce of finely chopped egg whites and yolks and serve.