Are you tired of all the “promising” diets that will make you fit in no time? Do not waste your time! The only way to lose weight is being physically active and eat clean. A great way to achieve this is by consuming the most yummy, fat free and weight loss smoothies. These super simple weight – loss drinks, full of proteins, will give you enough energy throughout the day without feeling hungry at all. The only thing you need is to possess one of the well known small electrical appliances – blenders. They will help you make this incredibly tasty drink in no time.
Have a look at some of the most popular and easy to make weight–loss smoothies.
Banana Cream Pie
For 2 servings you will need:
- 1 large ripe banana, frozen
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup soy, unsweetened nut or cow’s milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ice cubes
For garnish you can use graham cracker crumbs, crushed,
Combine banana, vanilla, yogurt, honey ice and milk in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Before serving sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.
Chocolate Chia Cherry
Makes 2 servings:
- 1 cup soy, unsweetened nut or cow’s milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups pitted, halved cherries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 medium-size ripe banana
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
Using small electrical appliances like mixer or blender, combine all ingredients and blend on high speed until everything is smooth.
Mixed Berry Cobbler
For 1 serving you will need:
- 1/2 cup hemp seed, almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2–3 Medjool dates
Blend all ingredients in blender on high speed until everything is smooth.
For one serving you will need:
- 1 cup almond or hemp seed milk
- 1 cup peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Blend everything in blender on medium speed until smooth.