This vanilla pudding with chia seeds is healthy enough to eat as breakfast or as a dessert after dinner. Chia seeds contain dietary fiber, which helps in digestion and contains seven times more vitamin C than oranges.
- 1 l milk
- 50 g flour
- 50 g starch
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1,5 tablespoon chia seeds
- Put the milk in a bowl and place it on the stove to heat. Meanwhile, mix starch, flour, sugar and vanilla powder using a spoon. Add a little hot milk to the mixture.
- When the milk boils, add the mixture in the milk and stirring constantly, cook the pudding. Gradually add the chia seeds.
- At the end add a bit of cinnamon to get that distinctive flavor. Put the pudding in small bowls and allow to cool.
- Decorate with red fruits such as raspberries or strawberries and serve.