Crunchy, delicious, healthy and nutritious warm salad with broccoli and eggs!
- 500 g broccoli, separated into smaller florets
- 100 ml sunflower seeds
- 2-3 eggs, boiled
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- a little pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- Wash the broccoli and separate into smaller florets. Cook broccoli on steam for 10 minutes. Do not cover with a lid, because it will lose the green color.
- Toast sunflower seeds in a non-stick frying pan, until they release the aroma and get color. Then, place broccoli in a bowl and add the sunflower seeds.
- Boil the eggs, and then peel them and cut into quarters. Season the salad with soy sauce and a little pepper and stir. On top put the hard-boiled eggs and pour the olive oil and wine vinegar.